A few months ago I received samples of sauces made by the T.F. Silly Good Company. I was sent a jar of Chiarla’s Bubbly Celebration and The Sassy Indian Red Curry. I have mentioned before that my husband refuses to eat anything with curry, so I will definitely try the Sassy Indian Red Curry when he is away on business. Stay tuned! Last week I used the Chiarla’s Bubbly Celebration to make this Shrimp with Champagne Sauce dish.
Prepared sauces are great to have in your pantry. This allows you to prepare a home cooked meal even on a busy night. Boy do we have busy nights! The best part about the T.F Silly Good sauces is that they are all natural and made with fresh ingredients. Nothing in these sauces is artificial. They taste great too!
I love champagne, wine, and vodka sauces, but have yet to make one that I really like. I tend to go with prepared sauces instead. The champagne cream sauce contains: “Crisp Champagne, Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Fresh Cream, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Fresh Basil, Garlic, and Onions”.
I usually have a supply of uncooked frozen shrimp in my freezer. I love shrimp! I could probably eat shrimp daily, but I don’t. The frozen shrimp defrost quickly under running water. This meal took less than 30 minutes to prepare. While the pasta water was heating up I defrosted and peeled the shrimp. When the pasta was ready to go into boiling water I started cooking the shrimp. While both ingredients were cooking I heated the Chiarla’s Bubbly Celebration sauce in a sauce pan. I did add some fresh basil leave to add some color. I served string beans on the side. I had a simple quick dinner that I made at home!
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta of your choice (I used angel hair)
- 1 jar of Chiarla's Bubbly Celebration
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 dozen frozen raw shrimp, thawed and cleaned
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking heat Chiarla's Bubbly Celebration sauce in a medium saucepan until heated through.
- Add fresh basil leaves to sauce.
- While pasta and sauce are cooking heat olive oil in a saute pan.
- Add garlic to saute pan, cooked for 1 minute.
- Add in shrimp to saute pan, cook until shrimp turn pink.
- Divide ingredients among dinner plates and serve immediately.