I have to admit I am not cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year, however I do cook every other year. So, I have cooked a fair number of Thanksgiving dinners. A lot of work goes into preparing, serving, and cleaning up Thanksgiving dinner. Whole Foods Market makes it easy for you to serve a delicious holiday dinner without the stress by offering a full array of Thanksgiving meal options.
You can let Whole Foods Market make your entire meal or part of it. Whole Foods has Turkey Dinners, which includes the turkey, gravy, and sides for 2-16 people. Not a fan of a whole turkey? Whole Foods also prepares meals that include turkey breast, lamb, or pork loin.
Need just the side dishes? Whole Foods Market has you covered.
- Organic Cream of Mushroom
- Organic Triple Squash
- Roasted Carrot and Parsnip
- Curried Pumpkin
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes
- Organic County Mashed Potatoes
- Vegan Mashed Potatoes
- Turkey Gravy
- Organic Mushroom Gravy
- Traditional Sage Stuffing
- Organic Biscuit and Mushroom Stuffing
- Multigrain Stuffing
- Butternut Sweet Potato Casserole
- Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
- Organic Corn Pudding Casserole
- Organic Green Been Casserole
- Creamed Greens with Roasted Garlic
- Glazed Carrots with Pecans
- Green Beans and Shallots
- Cranberry Apple Conserves
- Mashed Maple Sweet Potatoes
- Organic Cranberry Orange Relish
- Organic Roasted Butternut Squash with Greens and Cranberries
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
Don’t forget about dessert! Whole Foods has pies and desserts for all of your guests to enjoy.
- Organic Pumpkin Pie
- Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Pumpkin Pie
- Cherry Pie
- Apple Pie
- Apple Cranberry Pie
- Dark Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- Gluten Free: Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pie, and Pumpkin Cheesecake
You can reserve your turkey, order a complete holiday meal, or any part of your Thanksgiving (entree’s, sides, desserts, party platters, appetizers, and more) either in-store or online at shop.wfm.com. When you order, you will be entered for a chance to win a free organic turkey. Whole Foods Market is giving away one organic turkey each week up to Thanksgiving.
Want another chance to win a free organic turkey? Whole Foods Market in North Wales PA is giving away one Free Organic Turkey with a Brine Kit to one of my local readers. Enter below for you chance to win. Good Luck! The winner must pick up their turkey at the Whole Foods Market North Wales.
Tell me what is your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?
I received no compensation for this post. Opinions are my own. Photos are courtesy of Whole Foods North Wales. Winners will be chosen at random.