This easy baked buffalo chicken dip can be put together in just minutes. No game day is complete without buffalo chicken dip.
This dip is my son’s favorite. Anything with “buffalo” is fine by him. The only thing though about this dip he doesn’t always love is the blue cheese. He doesn’t mind a bit of it, but I can get a bit heavy handed with the blue cheese. That’s why I settled on splitting the blue cheese in half in the recipe. A half of a cup was just too much for my son to handle, so a good comprise was 1/4 cup and then I have the option to add extra on top.
Buffalo chicken dip is probably one of the easiest dips to put together. The only prep is cooking one chicken breast. I make my chicken salad recipe every week for TJ’s lunch, so cooking an extra chicken breast isn’t a big deal.
[Tweet “No game day is complete without buffalo chicken dip.”]
I made a batch of buffalo chicken dip last weekend when the Eagles won the NFC Championship. My son says we have to eat the same food for the Super Bowl, so another batch will be in the works on February 4th!
Classic buffalo chicken dip perfect for game day.
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese divided
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Wings Buffalo Sauce
- 1 cooked chicken breast diced
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar, pepper jack, 1/4 cup blue cheese, Buffalo sauce, and chicken.
- Spread dip into a baking dish.
- Top with remaining blue cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until bubbly.